AALHE 2020 Annual Assessment Conference
June 8-11 New Orleans, LA
The annual AALHE conference provides current information on how to engage in assessments from the classroom to accreditation processes. Over the past 10 years it has consistently been heralded as the best opportunity for higher education practitioners to learn about assessments and network with other professionals, including advanced and next generation assessment professionals.
The AALHE assessment conference:
- Provides professional development opportunities for the advanced assessment practitioner,
- Connects assessment to student learning and engagement,
- Presents opportunities to advocate for best assessment practices,
- Networks assessment professionals with other higher education practitioners and instructors, and
- Leads and advocates best practices in assessment.