- Academic Programs - January 31*
- General Education Program - December 15 and May 15 for 2020-21 submissions
- Co-curricular Units - June 30
*January 31 is the deadline for all college/school/branch assessment coordinators or equivalent to submit their program plans and reports to the Office of Assessment & APR. Internal deadlines will be much earlier (between October and December). Please submit the UNM Academic Programs/Unit Combined Assessment Plan and Report Template according to your internal unit submission procedures and deadlines.
Next PCA Meeting:
- FALL 2021 - A Zoom link calendar invite will be emailed to all members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Summer 2021 Drop-in Hours:
- Drop-ins will be offered virtually every Friday from 9:00 to 10:00 am - no appointment necessary, just drop in! (Zoom: https://unm.zoom.us/j/93411848601)
Fall 2021 Workshops - all workshops are offered on Fridays, begin at 10:00 am, and will be conducted in-person/virtual hybrid unless otherwise indicated as Online Only.
- Renewing Assessment Plans - September 10th
- Understanding the APR Data Packet (ONLINE ONLY) - September 17th
- Developing Retrospective (Post-Pre) Surveys - September 24th
- General Education Assessment - October 1st
- Strategic Planning - October 15th
- (Spooky) Data Visualization Principles (ONLINE ONLY) - October 29th
- Rubric Analysis - November 5th
- SPRING 2022 Repository Upload Training (ONLINE ONLY) - January 28th
*Please REGISTER HERE. Only those registered for the session will receive Zoom information. More detailed descriptions of each session are available here (link forthcoming).