- Academic Programs - January 31*
- General Education Program - December 15 and May 15 for 2020-21 submissions
- Co-curricular Units - June 30
*January 31 is the deadline for all college/school/branch assessment coordinators or equivalent to submit their program plans and reports to the Office of Assessment & APR. Internal deadlines will be much earlier (between October and December). Please submit the UNM Academic Programs/Unit Combined Assessment Plan and Report Template according to your internal unit submission procedures and deadlines.
Next PCA Meeting:
- FALL 2021 - A Zoom link calendar invite will be emailed to all members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Fall/Winter 2021 Drop-in Hours:
- Drop-ins will be offered virtually every Friday from 9:00 to 10:00 am - no appointment necessary, just drop in! (Zoom: https://unm.zoom.us/j/93411848601)
Spring 2022 Workshops - all workshops are offered on Fridays, begin at 10:00 am, and will be via Zoom.
- Repository Upload Training - January 28th
- Creating Aligned Outcomes - February 11th
- Understanding the APR Data Packet - March 25th
- Data Visualization Principles - April 15
- Completing a Co-curricular Assessment Report - TBD