- Academic Programs - January 31
- General Education Program - January 31 for 2018-2019 reports; December 15 and May 15 for 2019-2020 submissions
- Co-curricular Units - May 31
Next PCA Meeting:
- Wednesday, September 16 at 2:00 pm - A Zoom link calendar invite has been emailed to all members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received the link.
Fall 2020 Walk-in Hours:
Fall 2020 Virtual Workshops:
Assessment Jumpstart: Friday, September 11th at 10:00 am
- This is a one hour workshop that provides information about UNM’s assessment processes, cycle and critical dates. If you are new to assessment or would like a refresher on academic unit or general education assessment, please attend!
Strategic Planning: Friday, September 25th at 10:00 am
- This session will provide an overview of the strategic planning process and how it can be applied to the assessment/evaluation process. The primary parts of a strategic plan (mission, vision, goals, objectives/outcomes, and strategies) and the differences between each will be discussed.
General Education Assessment: Friday, October 30th at 10:00 am
- To be determined...the session will be based on our results, and we are still analyzing.
APR Self Studies and Data: Friday, November 6th at 10:00 am
- APR Self Study reports require detailed information about unit enrollment, retention, and graduation as well as information about recent graduates and alumni. This workshop was developed (and is required) for those undergoing an APR visit in the upcoming year and will provide resources for collecting/ visualizing APR data.
*Register for Fall 2020 Workshops here! Workshops will be offered via Zoom unless otherwise specified. Any workshop with less than 3 folks registered will be canceled. View our workshop flyer here.