The following documents should be utilized to ensure and demonstrate institutional effectiveness for UNM’s academic programs.
- UNM Student Learning Goals
- UNM-Valencia Branch Annual Academic Program Assessment Report Review Rubric
Academic Program Assessment Templates
Unless an alternative version is provided for a particular college, school, or branch, all academic programs should adhere to the UNM templates provided below.
- UNM Assessment Plan and Report Template (PDF) or (Word)
- The Office of Assessment & APR has created a video to assist with the completion of the PLAN portion of the Plan and Report Template. Click here to access the video via YouTube.
- College/School/Branch Maturity Rubric and Narrative Template (to be completed by the College/School/Branch level Assessment Coordinator or CARC Chair and submitted to the OA/APR)
- Academic Unit Maturity Rubric and Narrative Template (for unit to complete and share with their CARC/Assessment Coordinator - not collected by the OA/APR)
Note: January 31 is the deadline for all college/school/branch Assessment Coordinators or equivalent to submit their program plans and reports to the Office of Assessment & APR. Internal deadlines will be much earlier (between October and December). Please submit the UNM Academic Programs/Unit Combined Assessment Plan and Report Template according to your internal unit submission procedures and deadlines.