A plethora of assessment resources and opportunities are available to faculty, staff, and students for guidance, research, and professional development. These resources are provided by national and international educational organizations as well as institutions from around the world. The following are a few assessment resources that are commonly utilized by the UNM community.
- Tk20 CampusWide™
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA)
- Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U): VALUE Rubric Development Project
- Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education (AALHE)
- The Assessment Institute in Indianapolis
- Assessment Commons
- UNM Graduate Student Institutional Assessment